Saturday 28 August 2010

Day 3 - Market Day

Today was market day. We were split up into groups of 3 and assigned a particular market to visit. My group was assigned Borough Market. It's right next to London Bridge. It seemed to be mostly a food market, with items ranging from fruit, veggies, fish, CHEESE, bread, wine, beer, cider, pastries, ostrich.....yes, Laura I actually tried and ostrich burger - it tasted like meatloaf. It tasted pretty good surprisingly. It never would have occurred to me to eat ostrich, but hey? What do I know? So I think instead of writing about it I'm just going to show you the pictures.

The Cathedral next to the Market

one or two olives....
gross lookin' stuff.....but I'm sure it tastes good. If I can eat an ostrich, I can eat that 
Inside the market
just cause I don't like tomatoes doesn't mean they can't be pretty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah Badarah! It sounds like you are having a great time in London. I love your pictures, you are so artistic just like your aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete