Thursday 7 October 2010

It's been a few days....

Sorry I haven't written in a while. It's been a little hectic here in Norwich. But here are some of the pictures I forgot to put up before I left London:

PLATFORM 9 and 3/4!!!!!!
This was, I suppose appropriately, very difficult to find. One would think that Platform 9 3/4 would be between platforms 9 and 10, however it is actually between platforms 8 and 9. Anyway, it was a lot of fun to see and I got my Harry Potter fix for the day.
Chinatown     
These next pictures are from Regents Park which was just around the corner from us








All of the roses are from the Queen's rose garden within Regents Park. And Laura, don't the last two look like something straight out of the Swan Princess? It kinda made my day.

Hampstead Heath
And on our last night in London, we went on the London Eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment