Friday 22 October 2010

A Little Taste of Norwich.......

Some of you may be wondering what Norwich actually looks like. I've posted a number of pictures of London, and of the Norfolk area, but I haven't really given you any pictures of Norwich itself. Well, yesterday a few of the girls and I went into town to scope out our tour destinations (our assignment for this Saturday) and since the weather was actually nice for a change, I decided to take a few pics.

Here's a little map for you. Norwich is located on the East coast.





This is the outdoor market. Its usually pretty crowded, even on a rainy day.



 And here we have ye old castle. It was a little disappointing for me actually. I was expecting Cinderella's castle, but this just looks like a big block. Its okay though, any minutes now Ki-ni-gits are going to appear with coconuts.

Pretty arch leading into the Cathedral grounds......

This structure stands in front of the visitors center of the Cathedral. I'm not really sure what its significance is, but it looked pretty cool standing next to such a modern building so I thought I'd include it.


This one is my favorite. This is the Norwich Cathedral, and from this angle it reminds me of the castle in Beauty and the Beast.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Norwich Cathedral, it's beautiful. I'm so proud that you made a Monty Python reference and a Disney reference in the same post!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete