Monday 15 November 2010

Dublin

Alright, so I decided that I would split up my pictures of Ireland into three different posts. The first will be Dublin, the second Cork and finally the third will be an entry on Killarney.

While we were in Dublin, we stayed in this hostel called the Four Courts.Having never stayed in a hostel before, I wasn't really sure what to expect from them. I thought they would be a bit sketchy and maybe dirty, but they were all clean and everyone there was friendly.
Our beds and my friends Mary Kate (left) and Kaitlin (right)

The Four Courts is located right on the Liffey, the river that runs through Dublin (cool name right?).

The girls and I decided we would go on a free tour that the hostel recommended. Here are some of the highlights:

 Dublin Castle


This green is a part of Trinity College and is surrounded on all sides by different libraries. Dream come true.
The Dublin wall of fame - in other words - Bono
Me at a pretty park we stopped at that I can't remember the name of. It was REALLY windy and cold.

A few random things:


There was a lot of Viking stuff.

And later that night...
 We went on a tour of the Guinness factory. And after that we hit up a few pubs for some traditional Irish music.


More coming soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment